April 13th, Spring Scanner Meet

Do you plan to attend the Scanner Meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiremanSparky

Scanner Meet

This was my first scanner meet, and wanted to thank everyone who took the time to answer all of my questions, as alot of this is still "new" to me, and especially Luke for the great pizza. As stated in other post's, its nice to put faces with names.

Again, thanks
Frank

luke-1

Fantastic meet yesterday!!

I think this was our best turnout to date.

Thank you to everyone that showed up yesterday. quite a few new faces again, which is great. It has taken awhile, but I think we are finally building quite the group of radioheads
for the meets...pretty cool.

Hope to see everyone this summer

BILLY777

Fun!

Thank You Guys! 1st Meeting, Learned A Lot! But Where Do I Get The Program That Monitors Sites? Went To Yahoo Groups, But Could Not Find. Maybe Too Much Pizza. Thought It Was Pro 96 Com. Thanks Eric! Got New Keypad Cominig From Bergen Park Radio Shack. My Pro 96 Was The Most Beat Up Of All Scanners I Seen At Said Pizza Place. Billy , Conifer, Colo

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
BILLY777 said:
Thank You Guys! 1st Meeting, Learned A Lot! But Where Do I Get The Program That Monitors Sites? Went To Yahoo Groups, But Could Not Find. Maybe Too Much Pizza. Thought It Was Pro 96 Com. Thanks Eric! Got New Keypad Cominig From Bergen Park Radio Shack. My Pro 96 Was The Most Beat Up Of All Scanners I Seen At Said Pizza Place. Billy , Conifer, Colo

Pro96com just send me an pm with your email address and I'd be happy to send the software along, it's free.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.