April 13th, Spring Scanner Meet

Do you plan to attend the Scanner Meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cstockmyer

Woohooo! I can't wait to eat some of Luke's great Pizza, oh and make fun of Erik :). See you all there!

FiremanSparky

Scanner Meet

I will try to make the meet, my first, work schedule permitting. It's about time I can put a face to everyone I've chatted with on the forum. Besides, I've been honker'n for some good pizza lately......

Frank

Davemnn

Premium Subscriber
unless I can figure it out by hand. Guess I will have to wait till April. Any help on how to do it by hand W/ my Pro 96 would be appericated.

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
I'll be there....probably late though. Doing blood draws at the 9Health Fair until noon.

See ya guys on Sunday!

Jordan

Cryptolog

Premium Subscriber
See you Sunday

I'll be there as long as the truckers and Radio Shack employees are kept in a separate area. :)

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Luke once again excellent job, tasty eats a great location and I think once again almost a record attendance and was sure nice to meet the new faces and see some again that I think it's been over 10 years and others who we don't chat often enough.

Lots of good monitoring information shared and laptop programming conveyed!

Jim<

Scan-Denver

jimmnn said:
Luke once again excellent job, tasty eats a great location and I think once again almost a record attendance and was sure nice to meet the new faces and see some again that I think it's been over 10 years and others who we don't chat often enough.

Lots of good monitoring information shared and laptop programming conveyed!

Jim<
Indeed Luke, thanks for your hospitality and providing a place for all of us to come and discuss the topics at hand and to devour the great food and drinks.

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
It was great to see you all again, and see some new faces!

A special thanks to Luke for welcoming us back to his restaurant and providing such great food and service!

Take care everyone

BobWeb

Had to duck out early, but thanks again Luke for hosting the meeting. As always, great food and nice to put faces with names.

Status
Not open for further replies.