April In-Person Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah_Viper

As discussed its getting warmer out so a outdoor meeting should work out. I think that the "special" meeting might be in May. So for this month I had a thought....

April 26th UTA Frontrunner Commuter Rail opens to the public. I was thinking a group ride, and/or setting up along the route. We can have the meeting and also try to capture some of the first official comms.

Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions??

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
He he, that is a great idea! I am actually booked up every Saturday in April. So I likely wont be able to make it, but it sounds like a great idea...

Utah_Viper

Has anyone else consider this or other ideas? lets start finalizing the details.

(the special meeting will still likely be next month, I am quite positive I will be able to make it happen now.)

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
I can get on at the North Salt lake stop, and take the train how far? Would we ride to the end, and back? I'm game.

Utah_Viper

Anyone wanna work on a final plan? one note frontrunner will be FREE that day. Our biggest problem is we do not know the exact schedule yet. It may be best to meet some where and do some radio hunting, and then go for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.