- Joined
- Mar 1, 2023
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Has anyone ever found a source for just the Vol switch for the APX6000 radios?
Of course you can get it by buying the control top (NHN7015E) but kind of leaves
a bad taste in the mouth, shelling out $1,133.62 for essentially just the switch..
I did some research several years ago, and as I recall it was very hard to track down this particular part.
And I contacted the company, but never got a response. (and wondering if Motorola may even have a stake in the company)
Of course you can get it by buying the control top (NHN7015E) but kind of leaves
a bad taste in the mouth, shelling out $1,133.62 for essentially just the switch..
I did some research several years ago, and as I recall it was very hard to track down this particular part.
And I contacted the company, but never got a response. (and wondering if Motorola may even have a stake in the company)