Apx7000 sys reg refused

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd6514

Looking for guidance. I received a pre-programmed APX 7000 which had three separate P25 trunking systems in it. All was tested and working fine. I copied the codeplug and saved it, then added one talkgroup to one of the profiles. After I sent the modified codeplug back to the radio and turned to that talkgroup I got a Sys Reg Refused message on that talk group and every other TG on that same system. I then opened the original codeplug and sent it back to the radio, still shows reg refused on all TG's on that particular system.

Any help would be appreciated.

PlanoTX

Feed Provider
Looking for guidance. I received a pre-programmed APX 7000 which had three separate P25 trunking systems in it. All was tested and working fine. I copied the codeplug and saved it, then added one talkgroup to one of the profiles. After I sent the modified codeplug back to the radio and turned to that talkgroup I got a Sys Reg Refused message on that talk group and every other TG on that same system. I then opened the original codeplug and sent it back to the radio, still shows reg refused on all TG's on that particular system.

Your ID is turned off on the system.

Thunderknight

Premium Subscriber
When you say you received "pre-programmed" radio...was it programmed by the system administrator/agency and given to you, programmed by an authorized radio shop, or was it programmed by an unaffiliated 3rd party?

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator

Post your codeplug, maybe someone could take a look for a possible issue.

jd6514

RESOLVED

Thanks for the responses. The radio was programmed originally by our radio shop. They left off a TG. The reprogramming happened to coincide with the radio ID getting knocked off the system. The radio had to be reauthorized and is now functioning, thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.