AR DV1 cannot detect the latest firmware 1812A. Is there something wrong ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotmill57

Interested in being able to use the T TC, I tried to upgrade the firmware on my DV1. All procedures downloaded from www.aorusa.com have been passed, and the firmware 1812A file is installed on the SD Card. A problem arises when the SD Card is inserted in my DV1, it turns out that 1812A is not visible. There is only an installed version

I tried to do a list view on my radio , and indeed 1812 A was not found there.

I even tried with another SD Card, and the same case repeated again. BTW, my current firmware is 1805 A, which I just installed without problems.
Are there members here who can help explain what's wrong ??

theoldcop

Premium Subscriber
I’ve run into the same problem twice. My solution (and I think others as well) was to download BOTH firmware versions and then try the update. It has been my experience that the DV1 will recognize only the appropriate firmware and update with that one.

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I had the same problem and loading both version on the SD card did not solve it. What I had to do is rename the files on the SD Card to something else and rename them back. Then the file name appeared on the DV1 when I did the update.

73 Eric

hotmill57

Hello,

I had the same problem and loading both version on the SD card did not solve it. What I had to do is rename the files on the SD Card to something else and rename them back. Then the file name appeared on the DV1 when I did the update.

73 Eric
I tried with this suggestion. and succeed ..
Thank you for all. Now all I have to do is search for Tetra signals in Jakarta.....

Status
Not open for further replies.