AR State Parks Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

Anybody know if all of the Arkansas State Parks are still using the old Low Band 46 MHZ frequencies or if they've converted the parks over to AWIN as well. With the lake weather getting here, I was curious as to what I needed to enter.
Thanks For The Help!
Btritch

poppafred

State parks and park rangers up on Magazine Mountain State Park are using VHF right now. On occasion, I hear them on Logan Co SO channel but have never heard any on AWIN.

btritch

Our Parks Here Sometimes Use Our SO Channel For Comms With The County And If They Have Trouble. I Seem To Be In A Dead Zone For AWIN.. I Can Hear Arkansas State Police Off Hopewell Tower....Nothing Else I Can Sometimes Get Lake City..Then I Hear More...But I Don't Hear Enough Statewide AWIN To Tell Who Was Where.. And I'm Out Of Range For The Parks 46MHZ Old System To Reach.. So I Was Between A Rock And A Hard Place...Thought It'd Be Best I Find Out....So They're Still On VHF Low Band... 46 MHZ... Thanks!

safetyobc

Not sure what they use for everyday comms but the State Park in Lake Village, AR has AWIN capability because I have heard them on the Troop F channel before.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
ADPT uses both VHF High, and AWIN... Some parks have gone all AWIN... While others are still VHF High...

btritch

Wow..I'm WAAAYY out of date.. The last time I was at the park here they were on the old 46 MHZ System on Low Band.... There's only one AWIN TGID Listed, That ones easy.. What's the VHF High Band Channel? I don't have that one apparently...

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
ADPT has at least 3 AWIN TG's listed in the db here. Here are the ADPT VHF Repeaters I have monitored (Have not confirmed which parks these are yet).. 151.3250 141.3 PL, 151.3550 203.5 PL, 151.3850 203.5 PL

Status
Not open for further replies.