AR16 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

byndhlptom

I have recently aqquired an AR16. The manual references a command list on the AOR website. i have been unable to locate it (the list), and AOR support has not as of yet answered my email. Does anyone out there have a copy of the computer commands for this unit? Did AOR actually write any software?

any help is appreciated

thanks, tom

cagerat

AOR AR16 RS232 Command list

I created an account just to reply to this :) since I'm looking for something similar, hoping that you have this already -> what's the hardware / schematic, for connecting the AR16 to the RS232 port. (which lead in the connector is Tx/Rx - What is the baud, parity..etc for the connection )

Anyway, the commands have been archived by the Internet Archive. Here's the link (remove the spaces).

h t t p : / / w e b . a r c h i v e . o r g / w e b / 1 9 9 9 1 0 0 4 1 1 0 2 1 6 / w w w . a o r u s a . c o m / a r 1 6 c o m . h t m l

byndhlptom

Thanks for the pointer. The serial port on the radio seems to be logic level = 3.3v, Tip is rx to the radio, sleeve is tx out of the radio with the shell ground. I've done some preliminary software (Qbasic), it seems to respond as expected. Will let you know what I end up with.

tom

Status
Not open for further replies.