AR8200 Leather Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK4HG

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know of a good aftermarket source for leather cases for the AR8200? I don't fancy the AOR factory selection...

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Any reason why you dont like it?

Just curious! I have the soft leather one with the see through plastic front and it does a good job at both protecting it and letting you see the front keys well.

Manny

KK4HG

Premium Subscriber
I wasn't familiar with the soft case...is this from AOR? I thought their offering was a more substantial model...Could I trouble you for a picture of it with the radio installed? You could send it direct to kk4hg at arrl dot net.

Last edited:

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
I wasn't familiar with the soft case...is this from AOR? I thought their offering was a more substantial model...Could I trouble you for a picture of it with the radio installed? You could send it direct to kk4hg at arrl dot net.

I sent you a few pics. Check your email. Let me know what you think. It is an AOR product purchased directly from them. Its great I think!

Manny

Last edited:

freqhunter

Premium Subscriber
AOR has at least five cases available for the 8200. Three are vinyl. They are clear, green, and black. Two are leather, one with a clear vinyl window & one with an open window. I have a few of each and do not know that I like any of them. I generally do not use a case with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.