Arc-106 program

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt1017

Sir: Since I am registered to you Radio Reference system I was trying to download the program for a State and County to the program which I already have so I don't have to sit here and manually program the frequencies into the program and write it to the Radio Shack Scanner. The PSREdit 500 is what I am trying to use and after getting all the frequencies I need, I have the program cable to transfer the information to my PRO 197. I have tried to put my Key number in, my password but nothing happens. What do I do go get the program that I need. I have paid my dues now what? JT

captclint

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
The PSREdit 500 is what I am trying to use and after getting all the frequencies I need
Just to be clear, the subject of your post is for another software program, but you want help for PSREdit? If it is more than 6 months old, you need to get the latest version. Also check you firewall software to be sure it is not blocking access. You should be entering your user name and password for this site, and not Key Number.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.