arc 15 troubles since becoming feed provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinder

Feed Provider
Hi all .i became a feed provider about a month ago and I can no longer download freqs to my bct 15. not sure if being a feed provider has anything to do with problem.I have 2 pc desktop and laptop,and they both quit sending data to scanner,i can download freqs from rr,the pc sees the scanner but i cant send the data to scanner.any ideas?? would sure appreciate any help. absolutly love RR and happy to be a feed provider.just want to be able 2 program scanner. I erased all data to add new stuff and now cant scan at all. Bummer!! .I have new info,getting more strange by the min.I can download trunk freqs only,if I try to download conventional freqs nothing goes.any ideas???

Last edited:

gary123

check the settings in the scanner and confirm comport operation. Then open a conventional only system (or make one) and upload it to the scanner. Then try to read the convention system if all is ok then do a complete read of the scanner all should run fine.

For some reason I have seen the bct15 do this before. I believe that for some reason the scanner decides that the data bing sent dosnt match the format it wants in data.

thinder

Feed Provider
Hi Gary,Thank you for the ideas, Ill check it out, Seems strange, I am able to upload any and all trunked freqs,but as soon as i put any conv freqs in the browser i go to send to scanner, and its like it wont even see the scanner. worked before,but no more, even on my second computr with a completly seprate software and key code. Thanks again for reply.. Tim..

Status
Not open for further replies.