Arc 500 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwilliams2

I received my GRE 500 today but I cannot get the lists to scan when uploaded the files to the scanner.
I get nothing enabled message. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks Brian

raisindot

I received my GRE 500 today but I cannot get the lists to scan when uploaded the files to the scanner.
I get nothing enabled message. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks Brian

I assume when you say you "uploaded the files to the scanner" that you created the frequencies and scanlists in Arc 500 and then uploaded?

If so, you may have left the scan lists "deactivated," which is usually the source of the "nothing enabled" message. Either manually press a number button on the scanner (each number activates a scan list), or go back to Arc 500, check the scan lists to make sure they're 'tagged' to be on and then upload again. It's also possible that you might have inadvertendly locked out all of the frequencies you programmed. Make sure that none of them are locked out.

Jeff

bwilliams2

I think the problem is when I move the objecs to the scan lists from object brouser they go to the not scaned scan list and I cant get them to scan list 1. The info works on the scanner in manual mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.