ARC 500CD Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.

setterz54

Premium Subscriber
I just recently bought a copy of a CD romfor ARC500 softwareGRE PSR/PSR600 RS PRO106/197 models. Trying to put software in computer instructions say after you
install software you need to enter Key1&Key2 after you select help.Problem is I cant find the help to select so I can input the two Keys. If you can help me I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I just recently bought a copy of a CD romfor ARC500 softwareGRE PSR/PSR600 RS PRO106/197 models. Trying to put software in computer instructions say after you
install software you need to enter Key1&Key2 after you select help.Problem is I cant find the help to select so I can input the two Keys. If you can help me I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

On the very top of the ARC500 window when it's running on your computer......

Click on "Help", then "Register".

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
OK thanks I will look for it. Appreciate your help.

Check the version number of that CD rom install to see if it's up to date... in that help window pic in my post above click on "About".

If the version number shown there is anything less than 1.30, download and install the latest version from here:

Choose the corresponding download for the install you have now, ARC500 or ARC500PRO. The keys you have now will work for the newest version of the same install you currently have.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Here is a Howard County ARC500 programming file to get you in business. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Open the extracted file with ARC500 and Upload to Scanner. Scan lists as follows:
1. Zone A Disp/Resp
2. Zone B Incidents
3. Zone C Incidents
4. Zone D Incidents
5. Zone E Med/EMRC
6. County Police
7. MD State Police

Attachments

• Howard Co MD.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.