ARC 536 lingering issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
There are a few lingering issues with ARC 536 and I was wondering if there is any information on future updates/

Deleting duplicates – does find them, but won’t remove them.

Alpha tag justification – only does the current group even though you tell it to do all groups (departments) in the system.

Thanks!

allclear

Hi,

Does anyone know if ARC536 will be updated to address the above issues? I would like to know if other users have noticed these problems,

> Does not LOG in close call or search mode (only scan mode).

> Does not RECORD in close call or search mode (only scan mode).

> Does not DISPLAY the frequency in search mode.

> The "record" display does not illuminate red when recording like other Butel software does.

> In other Butel software there was an option to save recordings into folders per frequency, but ARC536 only saves all recordings to one folder.

Brian.

allclear

I think the developer is Gomment from Butel. I really hope these issues are fixed soon. I really like the Butel software but these issues are really annoying.

Brian

allclear

Gommert is very active on here so he would have already read this thread many times therefore has had the opportunity to answer.

I am not happy with ARC536 so far, let's see what happens.

Brian.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I use the Basic version, so I'm not all that concerned with the VC issues. The issue I have is that if I update one FL on the scanner, the Start Up Keys for all of the other FLs change to whatever key I set for the FL that I changed.

So, if I update FL1 with new frequencies, Talk Groups, or whatever, once I load it on to the scanner, all of the other FLs change to Start Up Key 1. I fix that by uploading everything to Sentinel, and then downloading again, but it's PITA.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Gommert's silence on these matters is extremely unusual. He normally responds some kind of way, but not in this case.

Sort of gets me wondering if the silence on this and what is going on with the Wi-Fi/Siren App are connected some kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.