Arc 536 lost all talk groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

wls1951

Premium Subscriber
I bought a SDS100 and it will be here Friday, so I thought I would set up the programming for it so I could use it right away.
I programmed Mesa PD and fire and Maricopa County sheriff. When I went to look at the programming tonight, all of the
talk groups were missing. All three sites still had their frequencies and everything else looked correct. I noticed there were
a couple of other cases of this happening on RR but I couldn't find an answer. I am using ARC536 basic. Anyone have a clue?

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I bought a SDS100 and it will be here Friday, so I thought I would set up the programming for it so I could use it right away.
I programmed Mesa PD and fire and Maricopa County sheriff. When I went to look at the programming tonight, all of the
talk groups were missing. All three sites still had their frequencies and everything else looked correct. I noticed there were
a couple of other cases of this happening on RR but I couldn't find an answer. I am using ARC536 basic. Anyone have a clue?

Did you remember to save your work to a file and name it?

wls1951

Premium Subscriber
Yes, I saved the work or else the frequencies would be gone too. I deleted everything and wrote the three
sites over again. I closed ARC and shut the computer down. I fired everything back up and everything
was still there. Not sure where I screwed something up at. Lets see what happens by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.