Arc Software Black Friday Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
wjf said:
Still over-priced. Crappy software. Save your money.

*SIGH*

I trust you'll follow this up with a better solution...

Oh wait...there probably isn't one.

Butel produces fine software; I've been a user of it for years with very few problems. When there are problems and I provide a constructive report to Gommert regarding them, he always responds. It might be a problem that can't be fixed until the next release, but that's why there are updates to any software....and oh by the way, his updates are free.

Buy with confidence.

wjf

scancapecod said:
*SIGH*

I trust you'll follow this up with a better solution...

Oh wait...there probably isn't one.

Butel produces fine software; I've been a user of it for years with very few problems. When there are problems and I provide a constructive report to Gommert regarding them, he always responds. It might be a problem that can't be fixed until the next release, but that's why there are updates to any software....and oh by the way, his updates are free.

Buy with confidence.

**Sigh** right back to you.

I'm glad you're happy with it. I'm not. And Gommert is unresponsive to the problems with his product, as far as I'm concerned.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Please take the pro/con argument to PM, it is not on topic to the sale.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
wjf said:
**Sigh** right back to you.

I'm glad you're happy with it. I'm not. And Gommert is unresponsive to the problems with his product, as far as I'm concerned.
I disagree also, Butel is outstanding software. I've addressed two issues with Gommert...both were fixed with upgrade.

LordJ

whoo-ho.. I think this is the first time I've been hijacked... Anyway.. I am happy with my arc software (996pro and 396basic) The only thing I wish for is mp3 encoding instead of wav. I just purcased the arc780 and EasyStream. Not sure how much I'll use them, but for half price...

Dubbin

Feed Provider
gpswx4cster said:
Like always, I missed it. Will they do another sale again before Christmas??

Gary Shuford

Last year it was only on BF so I doubt its going to happen again.

frankh

for what it's worth immediately after posting in general scanning forum I noticed LordJ"s post in the software forum(where it probably belongs), I was going to delete my post but thought more folks would see it in the general scanning forum and be able to take advantage of the special as not everyone looks in software forum unless they are having a problem or are interested in spending some time here to read. No disrespect meant to LordJ or anyone else for that matter. And Butel is DAMN FINE software.

LordJ

None taken. I actually posted this in the Announcements and News forum (that's where I felt it belonged) Someone moved it to this one.. I remembered to check for the sale because I bought my software last year at the same time, and waited till this year to buy some more..

RALLAIN

Last year at this time ARC announced that they were coming out with software for Pro 96 I'm still waiting are they or not

Status
Not open for further replies.