arc software problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny6569

can anyone in here help me out ? i downloaded some files onto a friend of mines 396 xt scanner, and everything worked fine except for one part of the download, when we went to listen to a couple of the systems they werent working right because the band plan numbers didnt go through with the download, is there a certain way to do this when downloading to a scanner to get the band plans to go through too ?

Danny6569

arc software

Hi butel you recently responsed to a post i put up in here about not being able to download the band plan numbers while uploading a system to my 396 xt, i did what you told me and it didnt really work, you said theres no special setting to do while doing it, but i found out the only way it will work is if i select the system i wanna upload through arc, and then import it, and then click on the sites and bring them up, and then where it says edit band plans in the arc software you have to make it a custom setting in there otherwise it wont work, you dont have to put all the band plan numbers in while doing this either, as long as there posted in the database with the system youre about to upload they will go through, as long as you first select it as being a custom plan, and then right after doing this send it to the scanner and it works, thanks Danny...

Status
Not open for further replies.