ARC XT 1.5 question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
Is there a way when I open the program, that I can view all of my systems in the browser without having to re-read the scanner every time?

garys

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way when I open the program, that I can view all of my systems in the browser without having to re-read the scanner every time?

Yes, but you have to save a profile first. Then you can open that profile when you start the program. You can also set the program to automatically open the last viewed profile when you start it. I think that's under Software Options, but I don't have a computer with ARC XT on it handy, so I'm not 100% sure. It's covered in the manual included with the software.

kma371

QRT
Yes, but you have to save a profile first. Then you can open that profile when you start the program. You can also set the program to automatically open the last viewed profile when you start it. I think that's under Software Options, but I don't have a computer with ARC XT on it handy, so I'm not 100% sure. It's covered in the manual included with the software.

Ok, didn't see the open profile option earlier, but I do now, thanks.

Also, in the software options, there is a option to "autoload" a particular profile. I've selected my particular profile, but it never loads on startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.