ARC-XT Pro: Crashes when importing Cook County Conventional Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budd

Can anyone please answer me on this question?
using ARC_XT_PRO Software
When searching the state IL, then choose cook county, then select conventional frequencies, then click search. it will only search until it reaches 69% and goes no further than that. Then I receive an error that says "showConv: 340 - control array element '0' doesn't exist"

captclint

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Can anyone please answer me on this question?
using ARC_XT_PRO Software
When searching the state IL, then choose cook county, then select conventional frequencies, then click search. it will only search until it reaches 69% and goes no further than that. Then I receive an error that says "showConv: 340 - control array element '0' doesn't exist"
I get the same error. FreeSCan does not seem to have a problem, although the error sounds a little like there is something wrong in the DB. I''ll ask that this be moved to software where the Butel Rep can see it.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
I've been able to duplicate the issue as well. I removed some special characters from the sub-category name in the EMS section but that didn't fix it.

ARC-996Pro doesn't crash but it does not complete the import.

I suspect there's something in the Cook County listings that ARCXT-Pro doesn't like.

Unfortunately, it's really too hard to pinpoint since that listing is incredibly large. It could even be that the listing is so large that ARC-XT is having problems with it.

Hopefully Gommert can use a special debug version and find out exactly where the problem is.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forgot to add, I also edited the title to better reflect the software used and the problem. That should catch Gommert's eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.