ARC-XT Pro: Crashes when importing Cook County Conventional Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budd

Can anyone please answer me on this question?
using ARC_XT_PRO Software
When searching the state IL, then choose cook county, then select conventional frequencies, then click search. it will only search until it reaches 69% and goes no further than that. Then I receive an error that says "showConv: 340 - control array element '0' doesn't exist"

captclint

Mentor
Can anyone please answer me on this question?
using ARC_XT_PRO Software
When searching the state IL, then choose cook county, then select conventional frequencies, then click search. it will only search until it reaches 69% and goes no further than that. Then I receive an error that says "showConv: 340 - control array element '0' doesn't exist"
I get the same error. FreeSCan does not seem to have a problem, although the error sounds a little like there is something wrong in the DB. I''ll ask that this be moved to software where the Butel Rep can see it.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I've been able to duplicate the issue as well. I removed some special characters from the sub-category name in the EMS section but that didn't fix it.

ARC-996Pro doesn't crash but it does not complete the import.

I suspect there's something in the Cook County listings that ARCXT-Pro doesn't like.

Unfortunately, it's really too hard to pinpoint since that listing is incredibly large. It could even be that the listing is so large that ARC-XT is having problems with it.

Hopefully Gommert can use a special debug version and find out exactly where the problem is.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Forgot to add, I also edited the title to better reflect the software used and the problem. That should catch Gommert's eye.

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
This is a known issue and will be fixed in next release of ARC XT and ARC 996. The new ARC536 already correctly imports this county. Updates should be available end of August.

Gommert
Butel Software

Status
Not open for further replies.