Arc-XT PRO Registration Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

seberry

Hello. I have a valid, paid license for Arc-XT pro for my bcd996xt. I am now using a new computer and when I try to register, it doesn't work.

I enter my license key and my computer "dings" like a dialog box should come up but nothing does. And restarting the app does nothing, and says "Time restricted demo version.".

Any ideas? I've now tried reinstalling the program to no avail.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hello. I have a valid, paid license for Arc-XT pro for my bcd996xt. I am now using a new computer and when I try to register, it doesn't work.

I enter my license key and my computer "dings" like a dialog box should come up but nothing does. And restarting the app does nothing, and says "Time restricted demo version.".

Any ideas? I've now tried reinstalling the program to no avail.

I just upgraded to a new computer myself (Win 7 64 bit) and my ARC-XT PRO previous license key was accepted without a problem. Are you sure your key is for ARC-XT "PRO" and not the non - "PRO" version?

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
I just upgraded to a new computer myself (Win 7 64 bit) and my ARC-XT PRO previous license key was accepted without a problem. Are you sure your key is for ARC-XT "PRO" and not the non - "PRO" version?

Have you had any problems with ARC-XT PRO up/downloading with your WIN 7/64 bit computer? Mine freezes up most of the time. One posting said it had to something to do with the interaction of WIN 7/64 bit.

Mike

mflume1

Premium Subscriber
ARC-XT Pro

Make sure you are careful with the registration key as well, the software is case sensitive, and space sensitive. If one space is included, or something is off it won't accept the registration key. As one of the earlier poster was saying before make sure you have the proper key for the proper software, there is an ARC-XT Basic and an ARC-XT Pro. If you can't figure this out give the big boys a call. 1-800-Scanner.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

Have you had any problems with ARC-XT PRO up/downloading with your WIN 7/64 bit computer? Mine freezes up most of the time. One posting said it had to something to do with the interaction of WIN 7/64 bit.

Mike

Haven't had any problems at all, works just fine here. I've done quite a few up/downloads (probably more than 100 by now) without any hint of a problem.. I see no adverse "interaction" with ACR-XT Pro and Win 7 64 bit whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.