ARC-XT Pro Troubleshooting Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calpalmer

I have a new 996XT, and have programmed it initially manually (including two trunking systems, not bad for a newbie!) and then using FreeScan--- the radio works great by the way. I bought it with the ARC software, and have just installed the updated version 1.4 Build 5. I cannot connect to the RadioReference database, however. I enter the proper credentials, and in the lower right of the communication interface it says "INIT not ok. can't read user data". I can't find anything in the documentation to instruct how to clear the error. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance.

Cal

jdacal

Hey great, sounds like you got the exact same setup I got. I got mine this morning. :)

Are you positive you are using the username and password you set up on the web site? Also, make sure you let it log-in before you start picking the state and county, etc.,

You probably already have it working, I had that error when I first played around with the demo version but I can't recall the exact cause other than the one's I mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.