Arc-xt pro v2.0 build 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka1shu

Premium Subscriber
I have been using XT PRO for about a year with out issue. Last night I went to send a new system to the 996P2 and found the software "freezing" up and essentially sending corrupt data to the scanner. I checked my rev and found it as V2.0 build 7 however I do no believe 7.0 is out just 6.0. Long story short I had to uninstall XT-PRO and download a copy and reinstall. However the link from Butel would not work only the Basic version would download. I finally was able to download PRO from a link on scannermaster. This was even after rebooting the computer etc. Also I am a registered user. Anyone else had an issue like this? 73's

ka1shu

Premium Subscriber
Looks like 2.1 Build 2 Beta is out for DMR. I did not do a rev upgrade any time recently. Also I see with the current version V2.0 Build 6 I am getting a "Type Select 9 - Subscript out of range" fault when I got to Radio Ref Webservice from XT Never had that before I had to reinstall the program.

ka1shu

Premium Subscriber
Right now I have V2.0 build 6 running and is working ok. Really trying to figure out how I got build 7 installed or even what it is or was?

Status
Not open for further replies.