ARC-XT PRO Virtual Control Scanning problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clgerwick

Not sure if anyone has been having this issue also or if it is just something that I have programmed wrong.

For the past few days I have noticed that I have been missing a lot of transmissions over my scanner. (BCT15X) I have re-programmed my scanner several times over the past few days trying to figure out what the problem is. However I noticed tonight that I had the Virtual Control (VC) page up and my county had dispatched an ems call. I had only heard about 2-3 seconds of the dispatch and then my scanner went back into scan mode and then I caught the last 2-3 seconds of the end of the dispatch. That is what it has been doing for the past few days. So I immedietly closed out my VC and when the county was giving the info for the call the scanner stayed on the correct channel and didn't go into scan mode like it has been.

So to be sure of my problem I got my portable fire radio, I turned on the VC and then keyed up on a channel, the scanner itself stopped on the channel that I had keyed up on for 2-3 seconds, resumed scanning through all the frequencies and then stoppped again on the channel that I kept keyed up on. I closed the VC and did the test again and my scanner stayed on the channel that I had keyed up on until I let go of the mic.

So my question is are there other people having this problem also, or is it something that I may have wrong on my part? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

clgerwick

Figured out the problem, I had my "log settings" marked wrong.

Please delete the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.