Arc XT problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSEMT219

In the QuickKey overview it gives the option to print. Instead of printing to a printer it keeps wanting to create an .xps document. I can get over this part. So I create a file for each of my systems so I can print the quickkeys for the groups, but when I open them to print, they are blank. The quick keys for all systems shows up, just not the individual systems with the groups in them. Anyone know how to fix this so I can print a list of all the groups I have stored.

LSEMT219

I switched to a default printer, but when I want to print the groups qkeys it prints blank pages. I can print the system qkeys list, just not the groups. Why is this?

LSEMT219

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Butelsoftware said:
I have to verify myself but are there any groups assigned to the selected system?

Gommert
Butel Software

Yes.

LSEMT219

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Any updates yet? This is driving me crazy. I'd like to print them out so I can see what's programme where.

LSEMT219

Butelsoftware said:
The overview will only print at the toplevel so select 'All Systems Quickkeys' at top of window and then you will get an overview per system.

Gommert
Butel Software

I think an update should be in the works to print the system groups. I dint understand why you have the option to print the groups if it doesn't work.

norcalbusa

Being able to print (or save to Excel or something) all the data info would be really good and I look forward to that ability. I like to slide it on my car visor, so I can easily reference it.

Status
Not open for further replies.