ARC XT (Version 2 build 6); Software 1.06; Windows 10 on Uniden BCD996P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajsam106

When I try to download Lake County IN Trunk Systems I keep getting an error message that states: Type Select 9 - Subscript out of range. Anyone know how to solve this problem? It seems to only happen for Lake County. Other counties I have downloaded work fine as well as programming manually. But I got the software so I don't HAVE to do it manually. Can respond directly to: ajsam106@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for any help!

teufler

Arcxt for lake cty

well get the same thing, but Freescan the beta version, does not have that error. You coul use that while the error gets fixed. heres a round about way to fix the problem. Open Freescan, created Lake cty systems. Then save to your radio. Now open ARCXT an import your radio, then save in ARCXT. Now you can use ARCXT to make changes to the file, or delete GRoups you don;'t want or need. FILE ATTACHED IS IN ZIP FORMAT PER RR REQUIREMENTS. File in ArcXT format too.

Attachments

• LAKE CTY.ZIP
    3.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

wa9cat

Feed Provider
That select 9 subscript error has been out there for months. Can't use the butel software on my bc396xt
Thought butel would of corrected the problem. Also the update feature doesn't work for me
Was told it would be corrected months ago. To me that sends a message. Will think twice about buying anymore butel software. Have been loyal user but will look else where in the future
Thanks for posting the work around using free scan

teufler

yeah, ARCXT works on my 396xt, never had the problem, 9 subscript error until I checked last night. The work around, I came up with last night, involves several steps but you do get the data back into ARCXT that you want.

ajsam106

When I try to download Lake County IN Trunk Systems I keep getting an error message that states: Type Select 9 - Subscript out of range. Anyone know how to solve this problem? It seems to only happen for Lake County. Other counties I have downloaded work fine as well as programming manually. But I got the software so I don't HAVE to do it manually.

I contacted Scanner Master who advised they had not heard of this problem and they referred me to BuTel.

BuTel stated they were aware of the problem and that it would be fixed in the next release - did not say when that would be or if a fix would be able to be downloaded prior to that.

wa9cat

Feed Provider
Type select 9. Subscript error

It's nice that butel tells people they are aware of the problem
And say problem will be corrected in next update. The part missing is when is the next update is going to show up. Error Has been out there for months. This is not only on windows 10

ajsam106

Thank You

Thanks I appreciate the info on using Freescan but I know how to do it manually, which is no big deal it just takes time and then I save it to ARC XT. Hopefully they will have a new version come out soon which is supposed to fix this. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.