BC125AT: ARC125 - Says I need Driver to upload - HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgedmonds

Hello.

I just purchase a new Uniden BC125AT and decided to purchase the software from Butel (ARC125) to use for programming. After downloading the software, I loaded up Bank 1, tried to upload to the scanner, and got this message:

Scanner not detected, check cable and/or driver settings.
Make sure that scanner is connected and power is ON.
Double click Status to open Device Manager.

The scanner was connected and powered on. I've tried another USB port and got the same message. I'm not too educated with computers and would like to see if I could get some help with getting this problem resolved. Any advice at this point would be greatly appreciated as I've purchased the software and not able to use it at this point.

Thanks,

Rodney

Blackink

I don't know if you downloaded any drivers for the BC125AT but I think that's what you might have to do?

I'm not sure because I don't own one but I've read other posts on here with people having similar problems.

Go to this link: Scanner Master Blog: Search results for BC125AT, and scroll down until you see the "Scanner 101 Installing PC Drivers Uniden BC125AT" read through that and see if that might help you.

Good Luck.....

rgedmonds

Thanks Blackink.

I was searching around on the internet and found it. I have already downloaded it and loaded Bank 1 into my scanner. Everything seems to be working great right now.

Thanks for the reply.

Rodney

Status
Not open for further replies.