ARC15 software for BCT15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
ARC15 software series release 0.90beta is now available for customers that preorder(ed).

If you pre-ordered from BuTel directly you should have received information by email by now, if not please contact us by email.

If you pre-ordered from a dealer you will receive an email this week with details about the beta.

All customer that pre-order will automatically receive information how to download ARC15 0.90BETA.

The final release will be available soon, then we will also have demo versions of ARC15 LiTe / Basic / PRO software for the BCT15 available.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

AG4WI

Am i missing something? I got the e-mail from BUTEL about the BTC-15 software but i cannot find a place to download the program. I click on the link and all that comes up is the e-mail that i received from BUTEL. (Still looking for the download)
I have the registration numbers but no place to enter them!
2:00 P.M

I have checked the BUTEL site and no downloads there. I also tried calling the USA- 800 # they have and it is no longer in service.
I have sent e-mail to butel but so far nothing.
I thought maybe someone else had got the reg. ## and found something i have overlooked.
It only come out yesterday so i will wait and see if anyone else has the same problem.

Last edited:

KT4HX

Premium Subscriber
Thanks a lot Gommert! Unfortunately I am out of town at the moment, but have been working on importing stuff from RR and getting things all ready for when I get back, so I can squirt it all into the new BCT-15 I have sitting at home! No problems with the imports though. Great job as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.