ARC246 importing problem!! help?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with any experience using the ARC246 software along with the Uniden Bearcat BC246T scanner?

I am using the software to import data directly from the RadioReference database. Most work fine, but the system I am trying to create will not take. TEXAS -> [county] TRAVIS -> AUSTIN - TRAVIS COUNTY - WILLIAMSON COUNTY ->

Then, in that system, I clicked Central Austin for the site. For the group, I selected Austin Law Enforcement. It contains 132 TGid's. I clicked Create System, and nothing happened, nothing at all. I have tried just about every option within that window that I can imagine, tried for about 40 minutes, but NONE of those groups and NONE of those sites will create a system. If I go into another county, for example.. and click a random site/group, it will create as normal.

Am I doing something wrong, or does anyone know why this system will not create in the software? Thank you in advance for your help.

ac9f

Premium Subscriber
arc246 problem

I too am having a problem with the arc246 softwarware. I download a county system from RR, Dane County in Wisconsin, I see the frequencies in preview but when I hit the create a system, nothing shows up in the frequency area. It shows Dane Co. on the left hand screen, but hwne I click the system under Dane Co. there is nothing there in the chart and Dane Co. flips over to say New System. What am I doing wrong?

n2mdk

Sometimes the software glitches, import the system twice then check the second one. I bet that one will have everything in it correctly. If id does close the first one and go from there. I've had that happen with my copy more than once when creating new systems.

ac9f

Premium Subscriber
Thanks

Jerri,
That did it. Just imported it 2 times and the second one had all of the information.
Thanks for the help!!!!
chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.