ARC250 Pro and USB ports...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Feed Provider
Hiya all.....

I have both the ARC250 & ARC780 programs. I have recently purchased a new computer that has only USB ports. I purchased a USB to serial connection and can't seem to get the programs to work. All the information I find in the program states it doesn't support USB. Is this true for even a USB-Serial Port adapter?

Anyone have advice?

Tim

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Tim said:
Hiya all.....

I have both the ARC250 & ARC780 programs. I have recently purchased a new computer that has only USB ports. I purchased a USB to serial connection and can't seem to get the programs to work. All the information I find in the program states it doesn't support USB. Is this true for even a USB-Serial Port adapter?

Anyone have advice?

Tim
:cool:
Did you install the drivers that come with it onto your computer ????
I had the same problem when I got my new Inspiron 1300 notebook and went to RadioShack/The Source here in Canada and I bought usb 1.1 Adapter made by Nexxtech part # 2613297 it works great, just make sure you install the drivers that come with the adapter onto you computer.
Steve

Dubbin

Feed Provider
Tim said:
Hiya all.....

Anyone have advice?

Tim

You will need to change the com ports in the programs until you find the one that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.