ARC250 PRO or Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have something to ask if anyone on here can do this for me.

I have a BC796D Scanner and I am only able to download the ARC250 Basic demo right now. And I am just wondering if anyone on here who uses ARC250 Basic can share me there code to allow you to use this program as many times as you need, where the demo probably has a limit as to how much you can upload or download to your BC796D.

So if anyone can do that for me and send me there code via PM, so I can use this program as many times as I need to. I would appreciate it. It would help me out. Because there is some things I would like to change and organize on that BC796D, that I would prefer to do by computer and not by hand anymore.

So I will be waiting for any replies to this post. Thanks.

Coolguy

Highpockets

coolguy said:
I have something to ask if anyone on here can do this for me.

I have a BC796D Scanner and I am only able to download the ARC250 Basic demo right now. And I am just wondering if anyone on here who uses ARC250 Basic can share me there code to allow you to use this program as many times as you need, where the demo probably has a limit as to how much you can upload or download to your BC796D.

So if anyone can do that for me and send me there code via PM, so I can use this program as many times as I need to. I would appreciate it. It would help me out. Because there is some things I would like to change and organize on that BC796D, that I would prefer to do by computer and not by hand anymore.

So I will be waiting for any replies to this post. Thanks.

Coolguy

I think the right thing to do is pay for it like the rest of us, and I'm not trying to be a smart guy by saying that .

SCPD

QRT
I know. But I don't usually buy things that u need to use a credit card or that type of thing. If I buy things on the computer, I like to use PAY PAL only. So since there is no ARC250 software for sale on E-bay or probably any other site that would use PAY PAL. Then I am not buying things. So that is why I was asking to see if someone could do that and share me there code. So I can use that ARC250 Basic as many times as I need to use it, other than the demo mode. But ok then.

Coolguy

Highpockets

coolguy said:
I know. But I don't usually buy things that u need to use a credit card or that type of thing. If I buy things on the computer, I like to use PAY PAL only. So since there is no ARC250 software for sale on E-bay or probably any other site that would use PAY PAL. Then I am not buying things. So that is why I was asking to see if someone could do that and share me there code. So I can use that ARC250 Basic as many times as I need to use it, other than the demo mode. But ok then.

Coolguy

I'm pretty sure you can purchase software from Butel site using Pay Pal.

TIZ6

The license for Butel software includes lifetime updates. There's no incentive for a software developer to do that if customers share their registration keys. I hope most Butel customers are ethical about that. Not being a smart guy either, but honestly, in fairness to the developer you sould pay for the software. Or alternatively, there are freeware software titles out there you can use?

SCPD

QRT
ok I see on the butel page that you can use PAY PAL there.

Thanks for everyones help.

Coolguy

Status
Not open for further replies.