ARC300 software key issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

sslater0679

Premium Subscriber
I have downloaded the demo of the ARC300 software and bought the full version of of the Butel website. When i enter the keys, the program wants me to restart. But when i restart it still tells me i have the time restricted version. I have manually inputted the numbers and have also tried to copy and past them, neither seems to work. Is there something else i am missing?

RonnieUSA

I have downloaded the demo of the ARC300 software and bought the full version of of the Butel website. When i enter the keys, the program wants me to restart. But when i restart it still tells me i have the time restricted version. I have manually inputted the numbers and have also tried to copy and past them, neither seems to work. Is there something else i am missing?

With Butel software I have always used copy, and past from the email they sent me,and never had any problems.
ARC500, and ARC XT PRO.

n5ims

When you copy and paste, make sure you don't have any extra spaces or other characters in your copy.

If they're looking for "ABCD-1234" and you paste " ABCD-1234" or "ABCD-1234 " (note the extra space either in the front or end of the string in the second two versions) you probably won't get a match.

sslater0679

Premium Subscriber
When you copy and paste, make sure you don't have any extra spaces or other characters in your copy.

If they're looking for "ABCD-1234" and you paste " ABCD-1234" or "ABCD-1234 " (note the extra space either in the front or end of the string in the second two versions) you probably won't get a match.

I checked it once again. Did the copy and paste method and made sure there were no spaces. I get the message; Registration OK, please restart the software. I restart the software and still get the demo message at the very beginning.

n5ims

I checked it once again. Did the copy and paste method and made sure there were no spaces. I get the message; Registration OK, please restart the software. I restart the software and still get the demo message at the very beginning.

Do you have anything (like virus scan software, malware protection software, etc.) that may be preventing the program from writing the changes to the registry? Although my issue was generally junk being added to the string as part of the copy/paste operation, software that helps protect you may be keeping the key from being added like it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.