ARC310 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
And a stupid question it (probably) is...

Is there any way I can tell if I have purchased the ARC310 software?

I have the program installed on my desktop PC, and when I run it, it doesn't indicate if it's running in a demo mode or a "purchased" mode. I can't find any record of a purchase nor a registration key, but I want to make sure I haven't already purchased it before buying it (possibly again).

Can anyone help a brain dead scanner guy out? LOL

Thanks in advance.

:)

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Help > About

If it says "Full Version" at the end, it's registered.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

Help > About

If it says "Full Version" at the end, it's registered.

Thanks for the reply, but that's not quite true.

Just to satisfy my own curiosity, I just finished downloading ARC310 onto my laptop (for the first time), and it's showing Full Version when I click 'help' and then 'about.'

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Hmm alright.

Here's what I just did, might work for you. Go to Help > Register. Both keys will be blank, hit CANCEL and see what message you get. Mine said Registration OK, please restart the software. My version is paid for/registered.

Or just wait 30 days and check again. If it was a demo version, it will tell you that the trial period has expired.

You don't have the email or receipt from purchasing it? I would think you would've kept that someplace safe, since you need those registration #'s if you have to reinstall. :confused:

NWI_Scanner_Guy

Hmm alright.

Here's what I just did, might work for you. Go to Help > Register. Both keys will be blank, hit CANCEL and see what message you get. Mine said Registration OK, please restart the software. My version is paid for/registered.

Or just wait 30 days and check again. If it was a demo version, it will tell you that the trial period has expired.

You don't have the email or receipt from purchasing it? I would think you would've kept that someplace safe, since you need those registration #'s if you have to reinstall. :confused:

I installed the program on my desktop back on December 9th, so the trial period is definitely over, yet no message pops up saying that the demo time is up.

I tried what you suggested (hitting the CANCEL button) but I didn't get any kind of message.

I usually keep all my software "keys" in both a folder on my computer and in my filing cabinet. Can't find any record of purchasing ARC310, such as an e-mail receipt or anything else. That's what makes me think I'm still using a demo, but it's way past the demo period. I guess I'm :confused: as well.

Oh well, if I can't figure it out in the next day or two, I'll purchase it when my tax return arrives.

Thanks for the help. I do appreciate you trying.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.