ARC330 conventional frequencies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcmios

How do I look up conventional frequencies with the ARC330 software like the ARC246 software can? It only has the option for trunked systems in the inital search on the internet. I was not sure which scanner I really wanted so I downloaded both trial versions of the software, then I ordered the BR330T. When I try to preform an internet Radio Referance Lookup I can only lookup trunked systems.

I must have missed something.
Jim

Last edited:

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
Beta version?

I am demoing ARC330 now. When will the beta version become a production release? Conventional frequency downloads is an important feature that would push me to buy the software.

Or asked another way - will BuTel support the current beta version if I purchase the software?

K9GTJ

eorange said:
I am demoing ARC330 now. When will the beta version become a production release? Conventional frequency downloads is an important feature that would push me to buy the software.

Or asked another way - will BuTel support the current beta version if I purchase the software?

I have had zero problems with the beta. It works very well and I mix files between all 3 Uniden scanners (in my sig) using Butel software.

eorange

Good to know, thanks. So far so good on this end after 2 days of demo use!

I am still interested in Gommert's reply regarding the future of the ARC330 software.

KW4EZR

1.050Beta

Where do I download the 1.050Beta software. I have 1.040 bought and paid for. I would like to be about to set up conv. systems but have not found a place to download 1.050Beta

Thanks,

Dubbin

Feed Provider
kg4omx said:
Where do I download the 1.050Beta software. I have 1.040 bought and paid for. I would like to be about to set up conv. systems but have not found a place to download 1.050Beta

Thanks,

You download it from the ARC330 page.

KW4EZR

Dubbin said:
You download it from the ARC330 page.

I sure I am missing something simple. I see the following link.

Download ARC330-BASIC 1.04 / 1.05 Beta - US$ 39.95

WHen I download and install the from this "arc330_setupa.zip" all I have installed is 1.04.

What am I missing?

Dubbin

Feed Provider
kg4omx said:
I sure I am missing something simple. I see the following link.

Download ARC330-BASIC 1.04 / 1.05 Beta - US$ 39.95

WHen I download and install the from this "arc330_setupa.zip" all I have installed is 1.04.

What am I missing?

Typical Jimmy Johnson fan :lol:

Look under beta versions on the download page ;)

eorange

When you download the beta, you'll find it's just one .exe file. Put this one .exe file in the directory where ARC330 is installed (the filename is different than the regular ARC330). To run the beta, run this new .exe.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
eorange said:
When you download the beta, you'll find it's just one .exe file. Put this one .exe file in the directory where ARC330 is installed (the filename is different than the regular ARC330). To run the beta, run this new .exe.
To expand on eorange's comments slightly, the existing shortcut will run the original file. so create a new shortcut to point to the 'beta' *.exe file.

Status
Not open for further replies.