• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

ARC330 Saving Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyscan

In ARC330 are the systems data and the radio configuration settings saved seperately? Also, there is a save button at the bottom of each of the config settings screens, ie: General Settings, Service Search Settings, etc. Does clicking "Save" at the bottom of one of those screens save all of the config settings or just the one associated with the open tab? Also, when I save everything and when I start up the program only the systems are saved. I have to manually open the cfg file. Is there a way to have the program open with the config and systems as they were last saved?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.