ARC500 Upload Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterdk

Please take a look at this thread, it explains my problems. The moderator told me to post here.
http://forums.radioreference.com/database-discussion-forum/169839-newbie-d-l-u-l-question.html

To sum it up. I downloaded Montgomery County, PA info from RR database. I see what I downloaded in the tree on the left side of the ARC500 window. When I select the scanner menu and upload to scanner, the upload appears to proceed normally and finishes without errors. But, the new info isn't making it onto the scanner. Can anyone give me a step by step on how to upload successfully? I've read the ARC500 manual and gone to the Butel forums and googled my heart out...all to no avail. Thanks for any help.

garys

Premium Subscriber
It might help the rest of us if you could post what you did to fix this. I haven't had this problem, but some others might have.

Thanks.

donnor1

Maybe you could help with arc500 software;

Hello: I was looking at the problem you were having with your Arc500 software and your scanner. I have just installed the ARc500 software and I just have one problem and maybe you do not have this problem. When you click on the RR button in the top toolbar and the box comes up were you can connect to RadioReference Date Base and import Freq. does yours connect and work?? I have tried everything to make it work on 2 computers and it will just not work. I wonder if you did anythng special to make your work? OK thank you for any help, Don. Oh I have tried disabling the FIREWARE AND ALL SECURITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.