ARC536Basic asking for registration after already registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

wh6diq

Aloha,

I purchased and registered on Oct 23, entering the keys which seemed to be accepted. Now it is asking to register again, and when I put the keys in, it does not reactivate...program cannot be used. Thoughts?

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
Start the software as an admin and enter the keys. It should then write and save.
I had a few computer where it would work fine if launched normally, and some computers where I had to run the software once as an administrator in order to register it.

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
So was I, but it required me to right click and "Open as Administrator" in order to register.

wh6diq

I tried to "open as admin", but it still requested the keys. When I entered them and clicked ok, the program opened, along with the Bu Tel purchase page in my browser, and the program menu options of setup, tools, and help are the only functioning options. All others are greyed out. I have had a couple of lengthy Win10 updates recently...
I just restarted the program again (third time), without "Open as Admin", and this time it opened fully. Go Figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.