ARC536: ARC536PRO Feature Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

racingfan360

Gommert,

First of, thanks again for all the feature enhancements in v2.0 of ARC536.....a big step forward.

Would it be possible to consider adding the ability to review the Recordings made to the SD card, showing Date/Time, Frequency. Modulation, Type, CTCSS/DCC etc......similar to that shown under Sentinel > Tools > Discovery Log Viewer but for ALL recordings (ie not just those found via Discovery).

There's an equivalent function in the Whistler EZ-Scan software, and while it's a bit odd to say anything about that software is first class, the ability to quick and easily review recordings actually does blow the socks off anything equivalent for the BCDx36HP at the minute.

TIA

Last edited:

JohnnnyBoy

Premium Subscriber
Basic v2.0 Upgrade

V2.0 made Basic (a very simple process) more complicated than necessary. I would like to go back to the previous version. Right now there are no instructions as how to use the new version and until this is done and I feel comfortable doing it I will not make use of this software (and I just purchased a new license). Butel should have put out information and instructions on this update before putting it out there to use!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.