ARC536PRO software and logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Have you ever messed with the Uniden Wav files player that one of the members here wrote? @deim is the users name.
It does a great job at reading and parsing data as well as playing the audio files from most scanners that create them by themselves.
I just looked at some of my audio files from a 536HP and the tone info is embedded in the audio file that the scanner created.
It's a cool program for messing with your audio recordings.
Yes I used it last night. Great program.
Steve

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
There is one thing the Arc536pro does that Proscan does not. That is log fire tone out info.
If Proscan does this, I've sure missed it since Proscan first started years ago!

I do find that handy when trying to match tone-outs with certain fire departments.
See the Fire Tone-Out Logging tab.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
See the Fire Tone-Out Logging tab.
I don't believe it Bob!!
All the years I've used ProScan, I've overlooked that tab! Maybe because I never set a frequency in any of the available slots for tone-outs which would have caused it to always be blank.
Thanks much for correcting me on this one. When I looked at that tab tonight, mine has been logging the tones on the two slots I'd entered frequencies into the past month or so. Amazing!

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
I am running a SDS100 SCANNER AND Arc536PRO Software and logging the information to the LOG SCREEN, if it logs a analog/conventional frequency it will show the frequency in the frequency column and also show the channel tag information in it's column. but none of this information is put into the columns in the Bell fleetnet system. Also with the fire system that is a p25 system the information in the channel tags and frequency column are empty. How do I get the information to show up in these two columns with these digital systems, I have all the information in the Favorites lists filled in but it does not show up ??
Any help appreciated
Steve

Steve, please check your email for testing the latest build.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Steve where you running the latest Build; when having the problem ?
2.2 build 11 Gommert has been working on it for awhile and sending updates to me to try, the last up date was logging some of the info but still had problems, just waiting for another update to see if that will work, he has sent me 3 updates but not fixed yet.
Steve

Dan_M

Premium Subscriber
I have been running mine for the last 20 hrs and did not see any thing like yours. I have aircraft NXDN and Conventional FM, the only id i seen where NXDN.
Dan

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I sent more information this morning, there is a time difference between Canada and THE NETHERLANDS and have not been contacted all day so they must have enough information to fix this now. Look forward to the fix, Also will send them another request to take a look at this,
Is there any possibility you can take a look at this,

when logging analog frequencies the tones for that frequency show up in the log under the virtual control, and also in the log.csv file but the tones on analog frequencies are not attached to the audio files. If a frequency has more then one tone let say CTCSS-69.3 and this is one business and then the same frequency comes up with DCS-023 if the tones are not attached to the Audio files then you can not figure out what audio file is for DCS-023 or CTCSS-69.3 makes it hard to figure out who belongs to what tone, could this be fixed when you have time.

But one thing at a time, I'm so glad they are taking the time to do a upgrade to the program. I would suggest if anyone else see's something that needs fixing, please submit the information to Butel so they will be aware, it's the only way to make the program even better then it is.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.