ARC536: ARC536PRO UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CQ

Downloaded, shows Build 8 but after "successful" update, still shows 7. Another update check and it's still available. That was earlier today.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I just went to download Build 8 on my laptop and the website shows Build 7. I was able to update my desktop earlier today, but can't now. It's probably too late for Gommert to correct it tonight, but he'll probably do it tomorrow.

nr2d

Premium Subscriber
Do I need to use the USB port on the SDS-200 to interface to the software? I have my SDS-200 hooked to my router via the front panel
connector and it works great with Sentinel but when I open the SDS-200 interface It is asking me for a USB port.

N9PBD

Premium Subscriber
Do I need to use the USB port on the SDS-200 to interface to the software? I have my SDS-200 hooked to my router via the front panel
connector and it works great with Sentinel but when I open the SDS-200 interface It is asking me for a USB port.

How exactly are you using Sentinel with the ethernet port on your SDS200?

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
i think there is an issue with Build 8, when entering site Nacs when you try to save the file it gives a type mismatch error, if i clear the NAC out it saves fine, also it will not import NACs from the RR import

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
the crash must have been a fluke, however on P25 trunk systems the NAC wont import for the sites

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
anyone else having issues with the quick setup for Quick Keys? I imported a system from RR and the entries were blank

llwade

Premium Subscriber
WX4JCW last week, I too found several blocks blank on saved files. note: at the same time I was using the USB cable to track Unknown TG-ID in a system. I unplugged the USB cable from the computer.. Restarted ARC536Pro program and was able to view data in all the files that were minutes before blank. I dont remember not being able to view files while logging unknown hits before. Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.