ARC96 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanjunkie

Hi All,
I recently downloaded the trial version of ARC96. In Win96, when downloading from RR, you can tell it which scan list to send TG's to. I can't find a similar control in ARC96. Is there one that I'm just missing?

It would be nice if there was so I wouldn't have to do a bunch of cutting and pasting in order to create separate scan lists.

Thanks for your help!!

scanjunkie

Hey Gommert,
Thank you for the reply. However, I am talking about the scan lists...not banks. In Win96 You can select which channel to start the freqs in and which scan list to put the TG ID's in. When you d/l talk group ID's from a TRS you can tell it which of the 5 (0-4) scan lists to put them in. For example, I can put fire into scan list 0 of Bank 1.. Then do the RR import again and only select the EMS TG's and load them into scan list 1 of Bank 1, and so on, and so on...

scanjunkie

Gotcha! Thanks Gommert... appreciate your reply. It would be cool if you could select which list the TG ID's went to...But I can live without it. The program is great! I love all of your software!! Thanks for the great work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.