ARC96 Software upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACKNTB2012

Premium Subscriber
STill trying to get Onslow County Trunked Frequencies along with a few others and VIPER.

OK, So I bought the BuTel ARC96 Software and the R/S USB scanner/PC interface Cable and I am already a member of Radio Reference.

So far I can populate the screen for Bank 5 with the Onlsow County Trunk frequencies. I plug the Cable in and I go to the scanner tab and hit Upload to Scanner. Screen shows the progress bar moving and then complete and then says unplug cable. Bank 5 started with 40 empty channels and then when I check to see what uploaded to Channels 00-40 they are all still empty.

What am I not doing..... or doing wrong??? Any help for a frustrated,computer challenged scanner enthuiast would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
JG

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Make sure you have installed the drivers for the cable, sounds like you have.

make sure at the popup screen to upload, make sure have selected the proper com port and selected Main memory.

Make sure all the cable connections are fully seated all the way in. Even with just the cable installed in the usb port and not even hooked up to the radio, the software will proceed to upload!

I use the 20-546 cable, so I have to use the extra dongle cable with it for the pro 96.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
See my reply in other forum... Attached an .bin in zip for ARC96 for the TRS you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.