ARC996 printout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Ok, I purchased ARC996 last week and have set up a list of systems, groups, channels, etc. Now that I have moved everything onto the 996, I would like to now make a printout of everything that's in there, however unless I am missing something, I don't see a way
to make a detailed report. Any suggestions or comments? Thanks

Moose

Print

Gommert, thank you for answerng. I click on a system but there is NO print option under the file menu. The only time I see the print option is when I click on a group, then I see print listed under the file menu. Click on that and I see "current groups" "all groups" and "trunk system settings". I clicked on all groups and each group started printing on individual pages. The system I was working out of has 10 groups and I got 10 sheets.

Moose

Dewey

Moose said:
Gommert, thank you for answerng. I click on a system but there is NO print option under the file menu. The only time I see the print option is when I click on a group, then I see print listed under the file menu. Click on that and I see "current groups" "all groups" and "trunk system settings". I clicked on all groups and each group started printing on individual pages. The system I was working out of has 10 groups and I got 10 sheets.

Moose

Take a look at FreeSCAN over at scannow.org. Download FreeSCAN, read your scanner with FreeSCAN, now you can print the whole friggin' radio programming at once with customized printouts and all.

FreeSCAN, FreeSCAN, FreeSCAN... oh yea... IT'S F - R - E - E !!!!!

Dewey

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
Moose said:

Moose

My mistake, the menu is 'dynamic'. The latest 2.1 has a new overview print option in the system menu.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Status
Not open for further replies.