ARC996 v3.2 b004Basic No Trunk Freq Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimab

Running Win7 (build 7100).
When editing a site the Trunk Frequencies and GPS tabs are blank. General tab has all the right fields. It appears to be a Win7 issue as it works perfect with a virtual WinXP install.
Using latest version of ARC996 as of today (10/20/09).
Anyone find a work around? Clicking on the blank areas doesn't help.
Creating new system, and new sites doesn't help. Editing existing systems with working sites and trunk frequencies doesn't help either.
blank2.png
blank1.png

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Same exact issue here as well.
I read a post in the Arc396 Yahoo group with the same issue but no good answer.
Hopefully Gommert is working on this as I hate to fire up XP mode just for this.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
I tried the new ArcXT Pro last night and it also does not display the trunked system frequencies but everything else appears to work.

djbrane

ARC996 issue

Not so sure it's a Windows 7 issue. I am running Windows XP and am having the same problem.
I redid all of my trunked programming a few weeks ago. Noticed I wasn't picking anything up, went back into the programming and the frequencies were not there on all of the trunked systems I had saved. They were there when I imported them from RR. Just now, I entered the frequencies again, manually, clicked over to the System Parameters, then back to the site and the frequencies disappeared.
Now I cannot get the frequencies to stay there at all before getting the site saved.

Gommert??

Status
Not open for further replies.