ARC996 Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Has anyone else had problems of virus detection on ARC996 preventing the program from running? My virus software has done the same thing in the past with this program only and the program was checked and found to be virus free. I can uninstall the program, download from the Butel site, and re-install the program with the same results. The program installs fine. I only have the problem when I attempt to run it.

K4EET

Chaplain
Most likely a false-positive. Especially since your antivirus software is not flagging the download. You may want to mention which antivirus software that you are using and what specific virus the software is flagging.

tvengr

Well Known Member
After the last Windows 10 update, ARC996 is working again, but it unregistered ARC536 and ARC96. I had to enter the keys to get those working again. It also turned off my wifi and I am unable to turn it on. I am presently using an Ethernet connection.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Another Windows 10 minor update this morning. Once again, ARC996 still showing a virus and cannot be run. Still unable to turn on wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.