ARCXT pro software question

Status
Not open for further replies.

WALT13

I am using ARC XT pro software for programing my BCT396xt, BCT996 xt & BCT15x scanners. My 15x was previously programed with only channels that used pl/dpl squelch codes.
I have moved from CT. to an area (NH) that uses P25NAC codes on their VHF frequencies. Using the same profile as my 396xt & 996 xt scanners, it appears that the 15x does not accept the P25NAC codes. I checked to see that they are in the current profile, and they work on the 396xt & 996xt.

As I had not used the P25NAC coding on the 15x due to its past location, I do not know if they were previously active on the 15x. As you might imagine, without the P25NAC codes active, all I get is static/noise
on those channels. The 15x is set in display mode 2, and displays standard pl/dpl codes when used

I was under the assumption that all three scanners could receive the same, with the exception of digital trunk systems. If you can help with a setting or clear up for me my error, it would be appreciated.

WALT

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I was under the assumption that all three scanners could receive the same, with the exception of digital trunk systems. If you can help with a setting or clear up for me my error, it would be appreciated.

WALT

NAC codes are not supported on the BCT15x scanner. The BCT15x is an analog only scanner, it will not monitor any kind of digital transmissions.

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BCT15X

Status
Not open for further replies.