Ardmore 800 traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n5bew1

This afternoon I heard a Frank unit call Ardmore on low band asking if they could copy him on 800. Maybe troop F has 800 radios at HQ now?? Ardmore on low band was scratchy and I couldn't copy the response.

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
This afternoon I heard a Frank unit call Ardmore on low band asking if they could copy him on 800. Maybe troop F has 800 radios at HQ now?? Ardmore on low band was scratchy and I couldn't copy the response.

I heard some traffic on one of the Tishomingo Troop F TGRP's a few weeks ago and this was confirmed by someone else as well. I think it was mobile only, not the base. I've been monitoring the Ardmore, Marietta, and Tishomingo sites since the licenses first came out. Tishomingo is the only one I've heard anything on so far.

Mike

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
Heard quite a bit of base/mobile traffic on the Troop F TGRP (44080) off the Tishomingo site. They appear to be migrating there.

n5bew1

I just heard a F unit talk to Ardmore HQ on 44080. This was on the Norman site. This confirms to me that Troop F HQ has 800 radios working in dispatch now. The Davis site ( on the mountain actually) might be coming on line soon if not already.

n5bew1

I've been heararing them on the Lex site for at least a month or more.

Are you hearing troopers just talk to each other or have you heard Ardmore HQ talking to troopers also like I did today? I am just trying to find out if all the Troop F tower sites are on line yet.

Last edited:

nmack

This morning I heard Troop F dispatch talking to a Troop F Trooper and I was south of Duncan. Does this mean that the Davis tower is up and running? My radio said iI was hitting site #35.

Status
Not open for further replies.