Arduino, has anyone done anything with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rigreference

I've ordered an Arduino board yesterday. I'm just curious to see what I can do with it, I haven't got any real plans yet. Has anyone here had any experience with the board? There should be some interesting ham related projects around I imagine.

af5rn

Okay, not being critical here. Just honestly asking, because I have no idea what this is. Does it have anything to do with scanning, or is this thread in the wrong section?

rigreference

Arduino is a small microporcessor board that you can program. It has inputs and output, both digital and analogue. Strictly speaking there's no relation to scanning. But it's quite imaginable to build something related to scanning. Maybe a scanner remote control, or a CW beacon (I know its not scanning, but ham radio is closely related in my opinion), or whatever. Just curious if anyone here has found anything useful with Arduino.

scanfan03

Premium Subscriber
Interesting little board, sounds like a Xilinx with VHDL only a different language. You could probably make a voice inversion decoder/encoder with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.