Are There Any Analog Frequencies Still Being Used At Port Authority Bus Terminal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

I was just wondering if there are any analog frequencies still used at the Gates to update the Supervisors on delayed buses? I know years ago there used to be a few analog channels in the 452 MHz range for that purpose and just wondering if they are still in use, perhaps just lower power?

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
I think all bus related operations are on the TETRA system.
The analog frequencies used at PABT all seems to be facility maintenance related.

Analogrules

Oh ok. Thanks for the info. I know years ago, 452.325 MHz was the main channel used by the Gate Supervisors, but haven't heard anything on there for quite some time. After looking it up in the FCC DB, it appears that frequency isn't even licensed to Port Authority anymore. I noticed even the maintenance frequencies are not listed in the Radio Ref DB, but if I ever pick up any of them, I will submit to the DB.

KC2zZe

452.3250 wasn't licensed to the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, it was licensed to the State of New Jersey for use by the New Jersey Transit Corp., under call sign KNCE472

Status
Not open for further replies.