Are there any Macintosh compatiable scanners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony324

Hello. I have a MacBook Pro and i am looking for a Macintosh compatiable scanner. Can anyone help me?

SCPD

QRT
Your out of luck. I also use a mac and pc's the only way your going to run a scanner (editor or controller) is with bootcamp or vmware fusion and or Parallels. Out of the 3 i would stick with Vmware Fusion.

If you need more help just email me or PM me

Mike

terrister

Also with 10.6 you can load Windows using Boot Camp. We do this at work, You can load XP,Vista or 7.

xbl325

Also with 10.6 you can load Windows using Boot Camp. We do this at work, You can load XP,Vista or 7.
Certainly can, although (correct me if I'm wrong) you cannot run windows and Mac OSX simultaneously with BootCamp, and have to restart the computer to switch?

With the VM software you can have your entire Windows operating system living in a window on your Mac OSX desktop or get fancy and have Windows OS merge (!!) its windows with Mac OSX.

Probably not such a hot idea if you're not running fairly new hardware. My computer is from '08 and copes just about at the point where if it was any slower I'd BootCamp it.

Status
Not open for further replies.